Pre-recorded videos contain pricing or promotional offers that may have expired. Please note, audio may not be available with all videos.
This item is currently sold out. Please check again at a later date.
For more information, please contact 1-888-2020-888.
Stay cool all season long with the Air Conditioner American Comfort. This lightweight, compact cooling system features two speeds that can be adjusted using the included remote control for high-quality cooling comfort anywhere in your home. The washable carbon air filter collects large dust particles and prevents bacteria build-up while helping to remove odours.
• Full thermostat control 64-90 degrees F
• Digital timer (1-12 Hours)
• Cooling capacity: 10,000 BTU/hr
• Moisture removal: 61 pints per day
• Power supply: 115V / 60Hz / Iphase
• Operating temperature: 41-110F
• Humidity removal capacity: 56.4 pints / day
• Refrigerant: R410A
• Power/ampere consumption: 981W / 8.82A
• Compressor: rotary
• Built-in castors for easy moving
• Never operate the AC without the filters
• Dimensions: 12.01" (W) X 14.96" (D) X 29.53" (H); Weight: 47.4 lbs.
• Exhaust pipe is 5" x 59"
• Requires 2 x AAA Batteries for remote control
• Care: Always unplug the unit from the power supply (wall outlet) before cleaning. Use a soft, damp cloth to wipe the body clean. Never use strong chemicals, oil-based products, detergents, chemically treated cloths or other cleaning solutions. These could possibly damage the housing; Filter: use a vacuum cleaner or tap the filter lightly to remove loose dust and dirt from the filters and then rinse them thoroughly under water (not warmer than 104F). Dry with soft cloth before inserting back into the unit
• Please note: Leave the air conditioner in an upright position for at least two hours before turning on
• Air Conditioner 10,000BTU
• Remote Control
• Exhaust Hose
• Slide Bar Connector
• Drain Hose
• Adjustable Slide Bar
• Insulation Strip
• Spiral Water Pipe
• Carbon Filter
• Owner's Manual
This product comes with a limited 1 year warranty on parts and 5 years on the compressor.