Pre-recorded videos contain pricing or promotional offers that may have expired. Please note, audio may not be available with all videos.
This item is currently sold out. Please check again at a later date.
For more information, please contact 1-888-2020-888.
The Canon Pixma All-in-One Inkjet Colour Photo Printer is printing as you imagined it should be.
This high performance printer features a six-colour ink system that includes gray ink for amazing detail in your black and white and colour photos. A pigment-based black ink produces exceptionally crisp text.
And when one of the tanks run out, you will only replace that individual one.
With its advanced media handling capabilities, the MG7120 also allows you to print on CDs and DVDs, as well as load paper into the front of the printer, so you’re always ready to print. Its beautiful 3.5" Touchscreen LCD lets you easily view, select and edit your images for simple computer-free printing, while the Intelligent Touch System allows you to effortlessly operate the printer with beautiful backlit buttons — and only the buttons you need illuminate!
At a glance:
• Display: 3.5" Touchscreen LCD
• Resolution: 9600 x 2400 maximum colour dpi
• Scanning Resolution: Scan originals at a maximum optical resolution of 2400 x 4800 dpi
• Output Tray: Lower cassette (125 sheets plain paper)
• Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n)
• Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT
• OS Compatibility: Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2 Windows XP, SP3 32-bit, Mac OS X v10.6.8 - 10.9.x
• Size: 18.4" (W) x 14.6" (D) x 5.9" (H); Weight : 18.1 lbs
• PIXMA Printing Solutions (PPS): The PIXMA Printing Solutions (PPS) app easily lets you print and scan photos or documents from your mobile device. With the cloud printing function you can print directly from select online cloud services either at the printer itself or with your mobile device using the free PPS app. In addition, PPS offers a variety of other features such as an online manual, the ability to change printer settings, and view status information that help enhance your productivity
• Memory Card: Don't feel like using a computer? Just insert a compatible memory card into the built-in card slot, select images on the LCD, and print
• Built-In Auto Duplex Printing: Automatically print on both sides of the page without the hassle of turning it over manually. This can reduce your paper consumption and cost by up to 50%
• Auto Power On: This convenient feature automatically powers up the printer whenever you send a photo or document to be printed
• Canon Pixma All-in-One Inkjet Colour Photo Printer (MG7120)
• CD/DVD Printing Tray
• Matte Photo Paper (For Automatic Print Head Alignment)
• Setup CD-ROM
• Setup Ink Tanks
• Power Cord
This product comes with a 1-year warranty through the manufacturer.