Pre-recorded videos contain pricing or promotional offers that may have expired. Please note, audio may not be available with all videos.
Only 4 left
Showcase a luxurious allure everywhere you go in this 14x10mm gemstone triptch sterling silver ring. The ColorReflections collection showcases clean and sophisticated designs, which will appeal to all jewellery lovers. Every stone has been expertly cut with more facets to maximize their brilliance and sparkle, and each stone also features a greater depth to give their colour a deeper hue and saturation. The result is a beautiful work of art with a 25% higher carat weight than a regular cut stone.
• Sterling silver; rhodium plate (amethyst); 2.5 microns yellow gold vermiel (honey quartz)
• Average gram weight is 5.10 (weight based on size 7 with stones)
• Measures approximately just over 1/2" from knuckle to knuckle
• All materials come from Brazil
• Country of Origin: Thailand
• Nickel free
• (1) 14x10mm rectangular shaped amethyst, prong set & faceted
• (2) 10x4mm half moon shaped amethyst, prong set & faceted
• Average combined gemstone carat weight is 7.36 ctw
• (1) 14x10mm rectangular shaped honey quartz, prong set & faceted
• (2) 10x4mm half moon shaped honey quartz, prong set & faceted
• Average combined gemstone carat weight is 6.98 ctw