Pre-recorded videos contain pricing or promotional offers that may have expired. Please note, audio may not be available with all videos.
This book presents an easier way to handle estate planning, which the author calls the family meeting way. holding a family meeting to plan an estate is usually the easiest method because it allows the family to talk openly about the issues, ask questions, and work together.
• Format: Mass Market Paperbound
• Dimensions: 144 Pages, 8.12 x 9.72 x 0.37in
• Published: April 30, 2010
• Publisher: International Self-Counsel Press Ltd
• ISBN - 13:9781770400368
• Estate Planning Through Family Meetings
This item is shipped via Canada Post.
Opened and / or used books, CDs and DVD products cannot be returned.