Pre-recorded videos contain pricing or promotional offers that may have expired. Please note, audio may not be available with all videos.
This very attractive piece of jewellery is crafted with genuine Connemara marble, which is found only in the west of Ireland. It consists of a string of 8mm round marble beads and has a very well known Irish emblem, the shamrock, hanging from the bracelet. Using only the darkest of the Connemara marble, this piece is fun, fashionable and expresses the heritage and connection to Ireland. The shamrock charm can be removed, as it's on a sterling silver spring ring bale.
• (24) 8mm round shaped, Connemara marble beads
• (1) 17mm shamrock shaped Connemara marble charm
• Average gram weight is 17.1
• Measures over 1/4" at widest point (the charm drop)
• Measures approximately 6" inside circumference (unstretched)
• Nickel free
• Country of Origin: Ireland