Pre-recorded videos contain pricing or promotional offers that may have expired. Please note, audio may not be available with all videos.
Simple in design, but with the attractiveness that sterling silver and Connemara marble bring, this bead station necklace is made using beads found only in the rugged landscape of the West of Ireland, where Connemara marble is Ireland's national gem.
• Sterling silver
• (125) 6mm round shaped Connemara marble beads
• (26) 4mm round shaped sterling silver beads
• Average gram weight is 44g
• Measures approximately 32" long & 1/4" at widest point
• Nickel free
• Country of origin: Ireland