Pre-recorded videos contain pricing or promotional offers that may have expired. Please note, audio may not be available with all videos.
This fun and funky Connemara Marble shamrock pendant is a true genuine piece of Connemara marble that is taken from the ground and found only in the west of Ireland. Each piece is different as many colour variations appear within the marble, showcasing the 40 shades of green. This marble is then fashioned into Ireland's most iconic symbol, the shamrock. Hanging from a piece of leather thong, a casual piece to be worn and loved by all.
• (1) 35mm shamrock shaped carved Connemara marble
• Average gram weight is 12.7
• Pendant measures just over 1 3/8" in length
• Leather cord measures approximately 36" in length with a hand knot closure
• Nickel free
• Country of Origin: Ireland