Pre-recorded videos contain pricing or promotional offers that may have expired. Please note, audio may not be available with all videos.
Only 1 left
What it is:
If you could go on a global trek to discover some of the most beautiful and rare ingredients in the world, would you? Would you incorporate those ingredients into fine fragrances using intelligent science and handcrafted artistry? Eco-stylist Danny Seo has done all this, delivering vibrant, unique fragrances with an emphasis on sustainability and goodwill.
Who it is for:
This scent is suitable for everyone.
What it does:
Spritz yourself with this sophisticated, game-changing modern perfume from Danny Seo and intoxicate everyone around you with this vibrant and tantalizing scent.
What else you need to know:
• Fragrance notes include rose de mai captured in Grasse, France, lush tiare from the Pacific Islands and vetiver grass from Haitian community farms
• Scent marries rare ingredient selection, a global trek and a compelling back story of sustainability elements and goodwill
• Captures living flowers at their absolute peak of perfection
• Captures and replicates the scent of the flower as it thrives in nature
• Gives the fragrance a "living" quality
• Helps build the warm undertones and base of the fragrance
• Combines scientific innovation with some sustainable sourcing methods
• Marries intelligent science with handcrafted artistry
• Recycled fiberboard and recyclable inks on the carton
• UV protection coating on the bottle
What is included:
• Reserve Global Eau De Parfum (1.7fl.oz/50ml)