Pre-recorded videos contain pricing or promotional offers that may have expired. Please note, audio may not be available with all videos.
When Mickey Mouse appeared as a steamboat pilot, eager to win the eye of a charming passenger, a star was born! And Disney studios made film history with "Steamboat Willie", the first animated cartoon with synchronized sound. Directed by Walt Disney himself, the film was released at the Colony Theater in New York City on November 18, 1928, which is the date used for the birthdate of Mickey Mouse.
In celebration of this Disney Classic, Lenox issues this Limited edition of Steamboat Willie of 500 pieces. Every detail captures the merriment of this now famous mouse. His hand is out-stretched as he directs an unseen orchestra. A parrot is perched on the wheel, joining the fun.
• Made of crafted porcelain, accented on gold on a wooden base
• Under license by Disney, reviewed by Disney for authenticity and quality
• Limited edition numbered set of 500 pieces, certificate of authenticity included
• Measures approximately 8"H
• Care/cleaning: clean with damp cloth
• Country of origin: China
• Disney Steamboat Willie Limited Edition Figurine
• Certificate of Authenticity