Shipping & Handling:
Ratings & Reviews
(average rating based on 5 reviews)
of respondents would recommend this to a friend.
Reviewed by 5 customers
Displaying reviews 1-5
Back to top
from Muskoka, ON
The design is wonderful, no doubt about it. The execution, sad to disagree with other reviewers, was completely disappointing. I have quite a bit of labradorite, but none of such poor colour or should I say lack of colour, as this piece, which has no "Labradoresence" whatsoever. To top it off the stone is loose in the mounting. And yes, the star catches on everything, to the point where I removed the ring in the middle of the day and put it in my purse. This is not the first time I have been let down by workmanship and quality of gemstone in this line that is otherwise well designed but very pricey to begin with. Not getting value for money and I will not order from this line again. Returning this one after one day!
Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend
Was this review helpful?
Yes / No
- You may also
flag this review
( 1 of 1 customers found this review helpful)
Loved this ring but ...
from VICTORIA, BC
First this ring is stunning and gorgeous and beautifully made. Loved it BUt when mine arrived it has a definite crack in the labradorite. I'm not an expert but I think I can tell when a stone has been damaged and this one was - looked like it had been hit against a hard surface. Which brings me to my final point - the packaging was awful. The box arrived battered, the EL signature bag wasn't in too bad shape but the plastic bag that the ring was in looked like something the dog chewed and spit out. Really, TSC when a customer buys a ring of this quality, they expect and should receive some attention and care to the packaging and presentation. Probably explains why the ring was damaged in the first place. I am tempted to re-order but was so discouraged that I have not done so. I would definitely recommend this ring but the packaging needs improvement.
Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend
Deserves 5 stars, but can only give 4...
Deserves 5 stars because of excellent quality and design......but the diamond star catches on everything!!!!! Keeping it though, but will just have to be careful when wearing.
( 2 of 2 customers found this review helpful)
small ring size
Beautiful and unique design that I loved. Little high for me but decided to keep it. Somewhat disappointed in the lack of color in labradorite and the size was smaller than my other 7s.
( 0 of 2 customers found this review helpful)
EVA LaRUE LABRADORITE&DIAMOND 9- POINTED
By LADY DI
EVA LaRue's 9-point Labradorite Diamond Ring!Her 9 point mystic star symbolizes the nine fruits of the SPIRIT listed in the epistle to the Galatians. The fruit of the spirit is:Love,Peace,Joy,Patience,Kindness,goodness, Faithfulness & Self-Control.(GAL.5:22NIV) Spiritual Completion. I Love the mystic look of the dark labradorite with the meaningful 9 pointed star. It is truly a classy & meaningful ring to me. I get compliments every time I am out & asked where I bought it. I am so proud to have this gorgeous ring to wear 80% of the time,as Eva has mention. A good piece of jewelry you will wear 80% and the other piece's you will wear 20% of the time...how true that is. Now I am going to order the 9-pointed star bracelet. Thank you, Eva! Beautiful pieces.