Pre-recorded videos contain pricing or promotional offers that may have expired. Please note, audio may not be available with all videos.
This item is currently sold out. Please check again at a later date.
For more information, please contact 1-888-2020-888.
An innovative and ingenious design will make everyone look twice at this sterling silver sky blue topaz and white diamond ring from the Eva LaRue Collection. This piece features an octagon shaped sky blue topaz positioned over top of 52 white diamonds, offering a clear and colourful view of the star shaped diamond design underneath. The result is unlike anything you've ever seen and won't soon be forgotten by anyone who sees it.
• Sterling silver (average silver gram weight is 6.30)
• (1) 22x16mm octagon shaped sky blue topaz (19.13 ctw), prong set
• (52) round white diamonds (0.26 ctw), prong set
• Average combined gemstone carat weight is 19.39 ctw
• The ring measures approximately 3/4" from knuckle to knuckle
• The ring has a gallery backing
• Eva's signature logo is inscribed on the item
• Nickel free
• Country of Origin: China