Pre-recorded videos contain pricing or promotional offers that may have expired. Please note, audio may not be available with all videos.
Only 3 left
Turn an ordinary appeal into an extraordinary appeal with this palladium silver and 18K yellow gold plate ring. This fine piece features a canary beryl and 14 white sapphire stones.
• Palladium silver (average silver gram weight is 3.91 - weight based on size 7), rhodium plate
• (1) 11x9mm oval shaped canary beryl (3.11 ctw), prong set & faceted
• (2) 2mm round yellow & (12) 1.5mm round white sapphires (0.34 ctw), prong set & faceted
• Average combined gemstone carat weight is 3.45 ctw
• Measures approximately 1/2" from knuckle to knuckle
• Nickel free
• Country of Origin: China