Pre-recorded videos contain pricing or promotional offers that may have expired. Please note, audio may not be available with all videos.
Only 1 left
Be prepared to turn heads when you slip this palladium silver and 18K yellow gold plate ring onto your finger with multiple stones that create showstopping style. This romantic ring has cabochon amber and shell stones alongside chrome diopside, sapphire and peridot to offer your brilliant and radiant sparkle.
• Palladium silver (average silver grams is 8.6 based on size 7 ring), rhodium plated & 18K yellow gold plate
• (1) 18x12mm frog shaped cabochon amber (4.64ctw), prong set
• (1) 8mm flower shaped cabochon shell (0.76ctw)
• (13) 1.5mm round shaped chrome diopside (0.26ctw), prong set & faceted
• (1) 1.5mm round shaped pink sapphire (0.02ctw), prong set & faceted
• (2) round shaped in the size of 1.5mm & 2mm & (2) 3mm trillion shaped Peridot (0.31ctw), prong set & faceted
• Combined average carat weight is 5.23ctw
• Gallery backing
• Measures approximately 1" long from knuckle to knuckle
• Nickel free
• Country of origin: China