Pre-recorded videos contain pricing or promotional offers that may have expired. Please note, audio may not be available with all videos.
Crown your finger with this impeccable palladium silver and 18K yellow gold plate blue opal and multi-gemstone ring. The remarkable gold trim combined with the different shades of blue is spectacular, making this ring a piece of wearable art.
• Palladium silver; 18K yellow gold plate; rhodium plated
• (1) 12mm cushion prong set blue opal cabochon (7.55 ctw)
• (2) 2mm round prong set & faceted Swiss blue topaz (0.12 ctw)
• (4) 1.5mm round prong set & faceted blue sapphires (0.08 ctw)
• Average combined carat weight is 7.75 ctw
• Average gram weight is 8.90 (weight based on size 7 with stones)
• Measures approximately 3/4" from knuckle to knuckle
• Gallery backing
• Nickel free
• Country of Origin: China