Pre-recorded videos contain pricing or promotional offers that may have expired. Please note, audio may not be available with all videos.
Celebrate every special occasion (and even just every ordinary day!) with something special from Generations 1912. This Burmese red spinel and white sapphire ring from the customer-favourite brand is a statement piece that can be passed down from generation to generation. The fine colour and clarity of the large Burmese red spinel gemstone is rare and greater than that of a ruby. There are only a handful of stones as durable as spinel, and it is one of the few gemstones the requires no special treatment; it's beautiful colours and exquisite clarity are entirely natural.
For a piece of heirloom quality, this Generations 1912 ring is an exceptional value. This little piece of treasure is also crafted with a substantial amount of sterling silver and breathtaking diamond cut white sapphires, making it a true blend of craftsmanship and art. This awe-inspiring ring was designed exclusively for The Shopping Channel's customers and will be admired by all!
• Sterling silver; rhodium plated
• (1) 3.25mm (4) 3mm round shape red spinel (.92 ctw), prong set & faceted
• (6) 3mm, (2) 2.5mm prong set, (4) 2.5mm, (6) 1.1mm, (18) 1mm pave set round shape white sapphire (1.45 ctw), faceted
• Average combined carat weight is 2.37 ctw
• Average gram weight is 6.1 (based on size 7)
• Undergallery with the 1912 logo
• Hand engraved and milgrained
• Measures approximately just under 1/2" from knuckle to knuckle
• Nickel free
• Country of origin: USA