Pre-recorded videos contain pricing or promotional offers that may have expired. Please note, audio may not be available with all videos.
This item is currently sold out. Please check again at a later date.
For more information, please contact 1-888-2020-888.
Lustrous 10K yellow gold meets a brilliant morganite stone and 26 white sapphires in this ring from Generations 1912. This remarkable piece is hand engraved, including all the milgrain work, for a truly striking appeal.
• 10K yellow gold (average gold gram weight is 3.00 - weight based on size 7)
• (1) 9x7mm oval shaped morganite (1.50 ctw), prong set & faceted
• (22) 1mm & (4) 1.25mm round white sapphires (0.41 ctw), prong set & faceted
• Average combined gemstone carat weight is 1.91 ctw
• Ring measures approximately 1/2" from knuckle to knuckle
• Ring has a gallery backing
• Nickel free
• Country of Origin: USA