Pre-recorded videos contain pricing or promotional offers that may have expired. Please note, audio may not be available with all videos.
Let customer-favourite brand Generations 1912 fulfil your jewellery desires with this exceptional engraved detail ring. This sterling silver ring boasts a large 14x10mm oval London blue topaz that is brilliantly accented by four white sapphires. Inspired by the 1940s, when pieces were crafted to combine style and practicality to achieve a lasting elegance, this ring will never steer you wrong.
With admirable hand-engraved scroll work, this little treasure is meant to make a statement and keep you looking timeless. Treat yourself to this luxurious London blue topaz and white sapphire ring, designed exclusively for The Shopping Channel
• Sterling silver; rhodium plating or
22K yellow gold plating
• Hand engraved and milgrained
• (1) 14x10mm oval shaped, prong set & (2) 3mm square shaped, princess cut, semi-bezel set, faceted London blue topaz (7.13 ctw)
• (4) 2mm round shaped, diamond cut white sapphire (.16 ctw), pave set & faceted
• Average combined carat weight: 7.29 ctw
• Average gram weight: 5.5 (based on size 7)
• Undergallery with the Weinman 'W' initial
• Measures approximately under 5/8" from knuckle to knuckle
• Nickel free
• Country of origin: USA