Pre-recorded videos contain pricing or promotional offers that may have expired. Please note, audio may not be available with all videos.
This item is currently sold out. Please check again at a later date.
For more information, please contact 1-888-2020-888.
Look exceptional with this Generations 1912 Russian alexandrite and white sapphire sterling silver ring slipped elegantly around your finger. This piece showcases three brilliant Russian Alexandrite stones beautifully accented with 38 white sapphires. Alexandrite became the most prized gemstone amongst Russian Aristocracy. It was named after Russian Tsar Alexander II and first discovered in 1834. The stone is believed to bring luck, good fortune, and love to the wearer. Leave an impression with this beautiful, historic ring only available at The Shopping Channel in Canada.
• Sterling silver (average silver grams weight is 4.70 - weight based on size 7); rhodium plate or gold plate
• (1) 5x4mm oval & (2) 2.5mm round shaped Russian Alexandrites (0.65 ctw), prong set & faceted
• (38) round white sapphires ranging in size from 1mm to 1.25mm (0.66 ctw), prong set
• Average combined gemstone carat weight is 1.31 ctw
• Ring measures approximately 1/2" from knuckle to knuckle
• Ring has a gallery backing
• Ring is hand engraved and all milgrain work is done by hand
• Nickel free
• Country of Origin: USA