Pre-recorded videos contain pricing or promotional offers that may have expired. Please note, audio may not be available with all videos.
Only 3 left
A piece you'll treasure for a lifetime, this marvellous tanzanite and white sapphire ring from Generations 1912 will sit with pride on your finger.
• Sterling silver; yellow gold plating
• (1) 9x4.5mm marquise shape tanzanite (.60 ctw), prong set & faceted
• (2) 3.5mm (6) 2.75mm (16) 1.10mm prong set (4) 1.75mm (12) 1.5mm pave set, round shaped white sapphire (1.53 ctw), faceted
• Average combined carat weight is 2.13 ctw
• Average gram weight is 5.9 (based on size 7)
• Undergallery with the 1912 logo
• Measures approximately 3/4" from knuckle to knuckle
• Hand engraved and milgrained
• Nickel free
• Country of origin: USA