Pre-recorded videos contain pricing or promotional offers that may have expired. Please note, audio may not be available with all videos.
Only 2 left
From Generations 1912 comes this striking sterling silver Zambian emerald and white sapphire ring, which will brilliantly update the look of any ensemble.
• Sterling silver; rhodium plate
• (1) 4mm (2) 3.25mm (2) 2.5mm round shape Zambian emerald (.64 ctw), prong set & faceted
• (2) 2mm (4) 1.5mm prong set (24) 1mm pave set, round shape white sapphire (.28 ctw), faceted
• Average combined gemstone carat weight is 0.92 ctw
• Average gram weight is 3.6 (based on size 7)
• Features an undergallery with the 1912 logo
• Hand engraved and milgrained
• Measures approximately just over 3/8" from knuckle to knuckle
• Nickel free
• Country of origin: USA