Pre-recorded videos contain pricing or promotional offers that may have expired. Please note, audio may not be available with all videos.
Teeter Hang Ups Lumbar Bridge is designed for use with the Comfortrak bed to benefit deeper compression and improved alignment when used. Position the bridge in the lower level arch of your back and work your way up to provide support. This durable, adjustable design offers customizable support that works every time.
• Use of the lumbar bridge may cause muscle soreness.
• If you feel any discomfort, lower setting until you are comfortable
• Use of the lumbar bridge may impact rotation of the table
• Set angle to tether to a moderate inversion angle & use a spotter until you are able to find the correct balance settings
• Long term storage of the Lumbar Bridge in a high arch setting may result in distortion of the shape & ability of the bridge to move to lower arch settings
• The Lumbar Bridge works between intermediate to moderate inversion
• Full inversion moves the body away from the table bed & will reduce the effectiveness of the bridge.
• (1) Teeter lumbar bridge
• (1) Assembly & user instructions