Pre-recorded videos contain pricing or promotional offers that may have expired. Please note, audio may not be available with all videos.
Like all official Casino lock boxes, this item offers two sets of keys. The first set of keys unlocks the lock box from the outer shield. The outer shield is the steel cover that is attached to the underside of the poker table and holds the lock box securely. The second set of keys unlocks the side door of the lock box which holds the poker chips that have been dropped from the table.
The slide rake drop mounts to the top of your poker table. The shield mounts to the underside of your poker table. The lock box locks directly into the shield. Chips fall through the slide rake drop, through a hole in your poker table, through the hole in the shield, and finally into the lock box. The first set of keys releases the lock from the box from the shield. During the release, the lock box hole closes to ensure against tampering. The second set of keys opens the lock box and the chips can be removed.
• A sturdy handle ensures that the extra weight from the spacious interior is easily and safely transported
• 18 Pounds of solid steel. This lock box is a large size to insure tons of storage space.
• Chips pulled from pots will drop through the slide drop into the lock box
• Dimensions: 12" x 6" x 8.25"
• Made in China
• Slimline Drop Box with Mounting Shield and Locks
• (2) Keys
Physical address required - no P.O boxes please.