Pre-recorded videos contain pricing or promotional offers that may have expired. Please note, audio may not be available with all videos.
2014 is the Chinese year of the Horse. This symbol on the adjustable jade bracelet from Jade of Yesteryear means horse. The horse symbolizes freedom and strength or power and can also symbolize nobility, grace and beauty. People believe that those born in the year of the Horse are smart and fabulous speakers who have a gift for getting through to other people.
• Sterling silver (average silver gram weight is 1.90)
• (1) 18x13mm oval shaped jade, prong set
• (7) 1.5mm (18) 1.25mm round shaped faceted clear cubic zirconia, pave set
• Pull cord; bracelet is adjustable
• Oxidized finish
• Measures approximately 8 3/4" inside circumference (fully stretched) and approximately 1/2" at widest point
• Nickel free
• Country of origin: China