Pre-recorded videos contain pricing or promotional offers that may have expired. Please note, audio may not be available with all videos.
Only 3 left
This marvellous Jade of Yesteryear bangle is inspired by yellow chrysanthemums, which in ancient Chinese culture, were said to symbolize nobility and elegance. The precious jade radiates beautifully from this bangle, accenting your wrist with grace and poise.
• Sterling silver (average silver gram weight is 22.66)
• Oxidized finish
• (1) 16x12mm (2) 14x10 oval shaped cabochon Yellow Jade, prong set
• (50) 1.5mm round shaped Chrome Diopside (.7 ctw), prong set & faceted
• Box & tongue with safety clasp closure
• Measures approximately 7" inside circumference & under 3/4" at widest point
• Nickel free
• Country of Origin: China