Pre-recorded videos contain pricing or promotional offers that may have expired. Please note, audio may not be available with all videos.
Only 3 left
Turn an ordinary appeal into an extraordinary one with these sterling silver green jade, red jade and African amethyst earrings from Jade of Yesteryear. The Chinese New Year Dragon has a colourful history. The emblem of guardianship and vigilance, it was consecrated in the earliest religion of the Chinese people.
• Sterling silver (average silver gram weight is 5.58)
• (2) 22s12mm special shaped carved green jade, prong set
• (2) 9x7mm oval shaped red jade, prong set & cabachon
• (2) 6x4mm pear shaped African amethyst (.56 ctw), prong set & faceted
• Measure approximately 1 3/4" in length
• Post with butterfly backings
• For pierced ears only
• Oxidized finish
• Nickel free
• Country of Origin: China