Pre-recorded videos contain pricing or promotional offers that may have expired. Please note, audio may not be available with all videos.
Only 1 left
Bring some luck into your life with this gorgeous jade necklace from Jade of Yesteryear. In Chinese culture, jade symbolizes nobility, perfection, constancy and immortality. Chinese characters behind each Jade mean good fortune, longevity and money.
• Sterling silver (average silver gram weight is 2.68)
• (1) 10mm round shaped green jade, prong set
• (1) 6mm round shaped cabochon red jade, prong set
• (1) 4mm round shaped purple jade bead
• Oxidized finish
• Measures approximately 18" in length with spring ring closure
• Green Jade pendant measures approximately under 7/8" in length
• Red Jade pendant measures approximately 1/2" in length
• Purple Jade pendant measures approximately just under 1/2" in length
• Each pendant features a gallery back with Chinese characters meaning good fortune, longevity & money(pendants can not be taken off chain)
• Nickel free
• Country of origin: China