Pre-recorded videos contain pricing or promotional offers that may have expired. Please note, audio may not be available with all videos.
This item is currently sold out. Please check again at a later date.
For more information, please contact 1-888-2020-888.
Chinese people believe the elephant a cosmic animal. It represents good luck, longevity and happiness. The elephant also has immense determination and loyalty. Many people worship the elephant and try to have the symbol near them in hopes that it will bring happiness in their life. Keep this green jade elephant pendant from Jade of Yesteryear close to your heart and keep the hope of joy ever present!
• Sterling silver (average silver gram weight is 10); chain is rhodium plated
• (1) 22x16x6mm oval shaped green jade, prong set
• (1) 3mm round shaped garnet (.1 ctw), prong set & faceted
• (9) 2mm round shaped African amethyst (.18 ctw), prong set & faceted
• (6) 1.75mm round shaped clear cubic zirconia (.222 ctw), prong set & faceted
• Average combined carat weight is .28 ctw
• Pendant measures over 1 1/4" in length
• Chain measures 18" in length and has with spring ring closure
• Pendant has an oxidized finish
• Nickel free
• Country of Origin: China