Pre-recorded videos contain pricing or promotional offers that may have expired. Please note, audio may not be available with all videos.
Only 1 left
From Jade of Yesteryear comes this gorgeous sterling silver jade, garnet and cubic zirconia Goddess of Mercury pendant with chain. Guanyin is the Bodhisattva associated with compassion as venerated by East Asian Buddhists, usually as a female.
• Sterling silver (average silver gram weight is 10.5)
• (1) 35x25mm oval shaped jade, bezel set
• (1) 1.5mm round shaped garnet (0.018 ctw), prong set & faceted
• (8) 1.5mm round shaped clear cubic zirconia, prong set & faceted
• Pendant measures under 2" in length with a snap hinge bale & a gallery back
• Comes on a 18" cable chain with spring ring closure
• Pendant has an oxidized finish
• Nickel free
• Country of Origin: China