Pre-recorded videos contain pricing or promotional offers that may have expired. Please note, audio may not be available with all videos.
This item is currently sold out. Please check again at a later date.
For more information, please contact 1-888-2020-888.
Drape this dazzling purple jade and multi-gemstone peacock pendant with chain around your neck from the Jade of Yesteryear collection and standout in style. The peacock is generally thought to be a symbol of freedom. In Chinese culture, they believe that they are a symbol of eternal life.
• Sterling silver (average silver gram weight is 11.65g)
• Oxidized finish
• (1) 25x6.5mm donut shaped purple jade
• (96) 2mm round coral beads (7.872ctw)
• (9) 2mm round shaped black spinel (.36ctw), prong set & faceted
• (1) 2mm round shaped amethyst (.03ctw), prong set & faceted
• (3) 3mm round shaped sky blue topaz (.36ctw), prong set & faceted
• (1) 1mm round shaped citrine (.02ctw), prong set & faceted
• (19) 1.5mm round shaped clear cubic zirconias (.285ctw), prong set & faceted
• Combined average carat weight is 8.927ctw
• Gallery backing
• Spring ring closure
• Pendant measures approximately 3 1/4" long and comes on an 18" chain
• Nickel free
• Country of origin: China