Pre-recorded videos contain pricing or promotional offers that may have expired. Please note, audio may not be available with all videos.
Only 3 left
From Jade of Yesteryear comes this sterling silver charcoal jade, ruby and cubic zirconia dragon ring. The dragon is believed to live in the mountains or in the seas and can fly into the heavens. The Chinese dragon symbolizes benevolence, prosperity, longevity and the renewal of life. Ancient Chinese believed the dragon brought rain, good harvests and fertility.
• Sterling silver (average silver gram weight is 9.19 - based on size 7)
• (1) 20x15mm rectangle shaped cushion cut cabochon charcoal jade, prong set,
• (2) 3mm round shaped faceted ruby (.2 ctw), pave set
• (32) 1.5mm round shaped & faceted clear cubic zirconia, pave set
• Measures approximately under 1" from knuckle to knuckle
• Oxidized finish
• Nickel free
• Country of origin: China