Pre-recorded videos contain pricing or promotional offers that may have expired. Please note, audio may not be available with all videos.
This Art Deco inspired design from Jade of Yesteryear will make a flashy and fabulous statement every time you slip it on to your finger. The light green jade plays fabulously against the deep, mysterious black enamel and exotic synthetic ruby for a stunning presence.
• Sterling silver (average silver gram weight is 5.03g, based on size 7 ring)
• Oxidized finish
• (1) 18mm round shape, prong set Green Jade
• (1) 3mm round shape, prong set & faceted Synthetic Ruby
• (10) 1.5mm round shape, prong set & faceted clear cubic zirconias
• Enamel accents
• Measures approximately under 3/4" from knuckle to knuckle
• Nickel free
• Country of origin: China