Pre-recorded videos contain pricing or promotional offers that may have expired. Please note, audio may not be available with all videos.
This fierce red jade two-dragon head ring from Jade of Yesteryear is inspired by the features of dragons holding a ball. This ball is said to be their source of supernatural powers and not surprisingly,
dragons protect it fiercely. This ring is well crafted like an art piece!
• Sterling silver (average silver gram weight is 7.6, based on size 7)
• Oxidized finish
• (1) 20x15mm oval shaped cabochon Red Jade, prong set
• (4) 1.5mm round shaped Ruby (.072 ctw), prong set & faceted
• (14) 1.5mm round shaped Clear CZ's (.21 ctw), prong set & faceted
• Measures approximately 7/8" from knuckle to knuckle
• Nickel free
• Country of origin: China