Pre-recorded videos contain pricing or promotional offers that may have expired. Please note, audio may not be available with all videos.
Create wonderful gifts and family heirlooms with the help of the Janome quilting accessory kit!
• Extension table: clear acrylic with 4 screw on, adjustable legs. Metric ruler 0 - 40cm printed on table extends your work service, alleviating stress on shoulders, neck and back
• Satin stitch open toe foot: free motion or darning foot is used for "free hand" embroidery and darning to ensure proper stitch formation, minimize skipped stitches and puckering, and also protect your fingers while you move your fabric freely under the needle
• Walking foot (even feed), open toe & quilting guide bar: the walking foot sometimes referred to as the even feed foot, is designed with a set of feed dogs (teeth), which allow the fabric to feed without shifting, and eliminates the problem of the under layer of fabric coming up short. Also includes quilting guide bar that fits into the back of the foot, to create rows of evenly spaced stitching
• Cloth guide & thumb screw: use this guide for sewing accurate seam allowances. Thumb screw attaches to the guide to the throat plate of the machine & allows for easy adjustment without the use of a screwdriver.
• 1/4" seam foot: a popular foot with quilters for that essential 1/4 inch seam. The guide on the foot enables you to sew a perfect 1/4 inch seam every time. The guide can also be used wherever a 1/4 inch seam is called, for but the markings on the needle plate cannot be used, such as when completing a flat-felled seam
• Extension table measures 17.5" x 9.5"
• Country of origin: Taiwan
• New Satin Stitch Foot, Open Toe
• Free Motion (Darning) Foot, Open Toe
• Walking Foot (Even-Feed), Open Toe
• Quilting Guide Bar
• Cloth Guide & Thumb Screw
• 1/4" Seam Foot
• Extension Table