Pre-recorded videos contain pricing or promotional offers that may have expired. Please note, audio may not be available with all videos.
This item is currently sold out. Please check again at a later date.
For more information, please contact 1-888-2020-888.
With this pair of yellow banded agate sterling silver earrings in your possession, you'll own a geological marvel. Agates, like the free form yellow banded ones found in this set, are varieties of chalcedony and occur in nodular masses in rocks such as volcanic lavas. They are formed from microscopic quartz crystals laid down in bands. Agates are regarded as grounding stones thought to aid in emotional, physical and intellectual balance.
• Sterling silver (average silver gram weight is 6.04)
• (2) 25x12mm free form yellow banded agate (26.20 ctw), bezel set
• Average gram weight is 10.20 (with stones)
• The earrings measure approximately 1" in length
• The earrings have post with butterfly backings
• The earrings are for pierced ears only
• Stone colour will vary as stones are natural & hand cut
• Nickel free
• Country of Origin: USA