Pre-recorded videos contain pricing or promotional offers that may have expired. Please note, audio may not be available with all videos.
This item is currently sold out. Please check again at a later date.
For more information, please contact 1-888-2020-888.
For an instantly gorgeous appeal, reach for this Cherry Creek jasper sterling silver ring. Jasper is a member of the chalcedony family which is simply any form of microcrystalline quartz, where the crystals are too small to be seen without high magnification. Jasper refers to an opaque stone with a solid colour or an irregular display of colours caused by mineral impurities, making each piece completely special.
• Sterling silver (average silver gram weight is 6.40)
• (1) 25x15mm free form Cherry Creek jasper (18.65 ctw), bezel set
• Average gram weight is 9.70 (weight based on size 7 with stone)
• The ring measures approximately 1" from knuckle to knuckle
• Stone colour will vary as stones are natural & hand cut
• Nickel free
• Country of Origin: USA