Pre-recorded videos contain pricing or promotional offers that may have expired. Please note, audio may not be available with all videos.
Relive the glory of the 1972 Summit Series with this Team Canada 1972 commemorative replica hockey jersey. This historic jersey was worn by the first ever team Canada that went on to defeat the then communist USSR in a politically fueled epic series. This jersey has become the most loved jersey in Canadaian hockey history, making it the perfect keepsake for a hockey enthusiast. All jerseys come with the Team of the Century Crest in the upper right hand corner of the front and the 6 letter "CANADA" on the back.
• Semi-Pro cut and sewn style
• Double elbows and shoulders
• Made of 100% Polyester
• Care/Cleaning: Machine wash in cold water only, Do not use harsh detergents, chemicals or bleach. Lay flat to dry, Do not dry clean
• Country of Origin: China Includes:
• 1972 Team Canada Men's Replica Jersey
|Garment measurements in inches |
| ||M ||L ||XL ||XXL |
|Chest ||50" ||52" ||54" ||56" |
|Body Length ||29.5" ||30" ||30.5" ||31" |
|Sleeve Length ||31.5" ||32" ||33" ||34" ||35" |