Pre-recorded videos contain pricing or promotional offers that may have expired. Please note, audio may not be available with all videos.
Only 1 left
The current ring size is 4.75.
This simple-yet-regal cluster ring features a swirling shank of 14kt gold, which is centered by a 1.52 carat round ruby with a rich purplish-red hue; the ruby is then asymmetrically cradled by ten old-European-cut diamonds, which have a total diamond weight of .80 carats.
All items in the Vintage Originals Collection are estate pieces created in years gone by. Although this item is in excellent condition, it could have some signs of its age and past enjoyment. The images shown are of the exact item you will receive.
• Appraised Value: $2,900.00 (Appraisal certificate included)
• 14K (average gram weight 3.7g)
• (1) round shaped ruby (1.52ct), (10) Old European cut diamonds (.80ctw), prong set
• Averaged combined gemstone weight is 2.32 ctw
• Diamond clarity/colour: SI-1 - I-1/H-I
• Measures approximately 1/2" from knuckle to knuckle Includes:
• 14K Vintage Ruby and Old European cut Diamond Cluster Ring
Physical address required - no P.O boxes please.
Please allow 7-15 business days for delivery.