Pre-recorded videos contain pricing or promotional offers that may have expired. Please note, audio may not be available with all videos.
This stunning sterling silver ring from Judith Ripka contains an asscher-cut simulated diamond at the centre, which is surrounded by smaller, round simulated diamonds. A glimmering Brazilian London blue topaz gemstone accents each side with a pop of colour.
• Sterling silver (average silver gram weight is 6.667 - based on size 7), rhodium plate
• (1) 10x10mm square shaped, asscher cut (20) 1.5mm (32) 1.3mm round shaped simulated diamonds (looks like 6.24 ctw of real diamonds), prong set & faceted
• (2) 5mm trillion shaped, tri-cut Brazillian London blue topaz (.792 ctw), prong set & faceted
• Under gallery
• Measures approximately under 5/8" from knuckle to knuckle
• Nickel free
• Country of origin: Thailand