Pre-recorded videos contain pricing or promotional offers that may have expired. Please note, audio may not be available with all videos.
Only 5 left
A true symbol of iconic Canadian style, Manitobah Mukluks are a great choice because they transcend seasons and can fit in with a tremendous variety of fashion ensembles. The Festival Mukluks are brilliantly crafted from authentic leather using traditional production techniques, and each pair features a unique beadwork construction that is 100% hand sewn, a signature of Manitobah Mukluk's Aboriginal design. The result is, literally, a one-of-a-kind authentic finish that reflects a part of the customs and cultures of our country's history. This pair features fabulous shear skin insoles to provide warmth and comfort, while still allowing you to show off a fashionable appeal. Created exclusively for The Shopping Channel, the Festival Mukluks are a modern twist on a historic art, and they will be a welcome addition to your footwear collection.
• Manitobah Mukluks are top rated by our customers
• Rabbit fur trim
• Round toe
• Straight pull-on
• Custom turtle motif beadwork
• Side beaded leg ties
• Vibram™ art-sole by First Nations artist Heather Steppler, who is from Cree Nation
• Outdoor use
• Comes with certificate of authenticity
• Heel height: flat
• Shaft height: approximately 12.5"; shaft circumference is approximately 17"
• Fabric: suede & fur upper, TIPI Vibram™ rubber sole
• Care: spot clean with mild soap & cloth/brush; protect with silicone based leather/suede protector; do not apply protectant to fur
• Designed in Canada, made in China