Pre-recorded videos contain pricing or promotional offers that may have expired. Please note, audio may not be available with all videos.
Only 5 left
From proudly Canadian and customer favourite brand, Mantiobah Mukluks, these harvester suede moccasins are made from traditional crafting methods, along with modern materials and combine brilliant artistry for a timeless pair of shoes that are a wonderful way to join the past and the present.
The unique, artistic beadwork design is hand sewn individually and is a signature of Manitobah Mukluk's Aboriginal design. Crafted with traditional production techniques that result in utmost quality, this moccasin shoe makes it clear why Aboriginal-inspired footwear has become a fashion trend that's popular with celebrities and fashion icons worldwide.
To honour the ways of their ancestors, Manitobah Mukluks uses furs and leathers after a hunt to turn these "waste" by-products into fashionable footwear that will last for years to come and follow the sustainable traditions of their ancestors.
• Suede upper
• Suede lining
• Laced toe piece with classic geometric beading
• Vibram™ art-sole by First Nations artist Heather Steppler
• Lightweight design
• Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
• Comes with a certificate of authenticity
• 5.5" (shaft height); approximately 14" (shaft circumfernece)
• Fabric: Cowhide suede, Turtle Vibram™ rubber soles
• Care: Spot clean with mild soap and soft cloth/brush. Protect with silicone based leather/suede protector
• Made in China