Pre-recorded videos contain pricing or promotional offers that may have expired. Please note, audio may not be available with all videos.
Only 2 left
From proudly Canadian and customer favourite brand, Mantiobah Mukluks, these paddle suede moccasins are made from traditional crafting methods with modern materials, and they showcase brilliant artistry for a timeless pair of shoes which are a wonderful way to join the past and the present. The unique, artistic beadwork design is hand sewn individually and is a signature of Manitobah Mukluk's Aboriginal design. The beauty and craftsmanship of this moccasin shoe make it clear why Aboriginal-inspired footwear has become a fashion trend that's popular with celebrities and fashion icons worldwide.
This fabulous pair features an authentic Aboriginal moccasin design that delivers extreme comfort through its tubular design that wraps around your foot. The entire upper is produced using the highest quality cow suede, which provides superior breathability and wearability.
To honour the ways of their ancestors, Manitobah Mukluks uses furs and leathers after a hunt to turn these "waste" by-products into fashionable footwear that will last for years to come and follow the sustainable traditions of their ancestors.
• Fringed suede upper
• Suede lining
• Laced toe with geometric beading
• Suede adjustment lace on front
• Vibram™ art-sole by First Nations artist Heather Steppler
• Lightweight design
• Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
• Comes with a certificate of authenticity
• Ankle height
• Fabric: cowhide suede upper & Turtle Vibram™ rubber soles
• Care: Spot clean with mild soap and soft cloth/brush. Protect with silicone based leather/suede protector
• Designed in Canada, made in China