Pre-recorded videos contain pricing or promotional offers that may have expired. Please note, audio may not be available with all videos.
This item is currently sold out. Please check again at a later date.
For more information, please contact 1-888-2020-888.
Smart and timely style from Marathon, this diver's quartz wristwatch was intended for dive, search and rescue. The watch features illuminated tritium tubes on the hands and hour markers. It comes with two additional straps in dark tan and black leather.
• Intended use: dive, search and rescue (SAR)
• Made in accordance with ISO 6425 requirements
• Tritium gas tube illumination on hands and hour markers on dial
• Low power consumption, high torque quartz ETA F06 movement (Swiss) gold plated
• EOL (end of battery life) indicator where the second hand advances in 4 second increments when battery is low and needs replacing
• Second hand with luminous MARAGLO tip
• Uni-directional elapsed time bezel (120 clicks)
• Water resistant to 30 ATM (atmospheres) (300m/1000 ft)
• Stainless steel (316L) case with engraved back
• Includes 20mm vulcanized rubber one piece grey camouflage pattern strap with stainless steel buckle
• Marathon Watch Company Ltd. is a Canadian family owned company since 1939
• Care/Cleaning: Wipe clean with soft damp cloth. Always ensure that crown is screwed in to prevent moisture penetration inside the watch
• Country of Origin: Switzerland
• Marathon Diver's Quartz Wristwatch with Camouflage Rubber Strap
• Dark Tan Leather NATO Strap 20mm
• Black Leather NATO Strap 20mm