Pre-recorded videos contain pricing or promotional offers that may have expired. Please note, audio may not be available with all videos.
Only 1 left
Podiatrist designed technology marries an on-trend suede slipper silhouette. Subtle studding on the toes adds some attitude, creating a spicy addition to any work wardrobe, or a demure option for a night of dancing and concerting.
• Podiatrist-designed, biomechanical Tri-planar Motion Control footbed has a deep heel cup that stabilizes, supports and naturally realigns the feet
• Leather upper
• Rubber outsole
• Lightweight, flexible EVA midsole helps absorb shock, reducing stress on feet, ankles, and knees
• Rubber outsole with wave-patterned tread offers good traction on a variety of surfaces
• Podiatrist-designed, biomechanical orthotic footbed with deep heel cup helps stabilize, support, and realign feet back to their natural position
• Helps to relieve common causes of heel pain and knee pain, related to over-pronation and flat feet
• An ideal complementary option for orthotic or arch support wearers, particularly at home on hard flat floors
• Received APMA Seal of Acceptance
• Approved by the American Podiatry Association and recommended by internationally-recognized pioneer of integrative medicine, Dr. Andrew Weil, M.D.
• Over 100,000 VIONIC™ with ORTHAHEEL® products have been sold at The Shopping Chanel since its launch in 2009!
• From the #1 selling and doctor recommended foot orthotic product in Australia and the UK
• Best when initially worn for short periods for the first week to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support
• Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive
• Available in Women's whole and half sizes 5, 6-10, 11
• Fits medium (B) widths.
• It is not recommended that these flats get wet or be submerged in water.
• Do not expose to extreme temperatures.
• If needed, please wipe off with damp cloth and air dry in room temperature climate.
• Chelsea Suede Slip-On Flat