Pre-recorded videos contain pricing or promotional offers that may have expired. Please note, audio may not be available with all videos.
This item is currently sold out. Please check again at a later date.
For more information, please contact 1-888-2020-888.
Achieve the ultimate in style and comfort with this Orthotic Maddie Slip-On Loafer from award-winning footwear brand VIONIC™ with ORTHAHEEL®. A must for every wardrobe, this smart, classic slip-on loafer is certain to be a year-round favourite. It is made with the quality construction, great features and excellent value you've come to expect from VIONIC™ with ORTHAHEEL®. This medium width shoe features the VIONIC™ with ORTHAHEEL® orthotic insole and a flexible and lightweight rubber outsole with a wave patterned tread for good traction on a variety of surfaces.
This shoe boasts a removable orthotic insole that helps realign your foot and ankle to a natural position so your feet, ankles and legs can function properly. The podiatrist-designed, biomechanical orthotic footbed with deep heel cups helps stabilize, support and realign feet back to their natural position. This shoe features a built-in lightweight, flexible EVA midsole that absorbs shock, reducing stress on feet, ankles and knees, and therefore helping to improve posture and balance. It helps to relieve common causes of heel pain and knee pain, related to over-pronation and flat feet. Also, an EcoFresh® antimicrobial treatment on the insole helps reduce odour to keep feet fresh.
Approved by the American Podiatry Association and recommended by internationally-recognized pioneer of integrative medicine, Dr. Andrew Weil, M.D., you can't go wrong with this great shoe. Available in an array of colours to enhance any wardrobe, don't wait to get your hands on this incredibly comfy pair from VIONIC™ with ORTHAHEEL®.
• Over 100,000 VIONIC™ with ORTHAHEEL® products have been sold at The Shopping Channel since its launch in 2009!
• From the the #1 selling and doctor recommended foot orthotic product in Australia and the UK
• VIONIC™ with ORTHAHEEL® won a silver medal at the New Medical Inventions Awards in Geneva, Switzerland, judged by a panel of orthopedic surgeons
• Duel elastic inserts on the man-made upper stretch for a comfortable fit
• An ideal complementary option for orthotic or arch support wearers, particularly at home on hard, flat floors
• Best when initially worn for short periods of time for the first week as your feet may not be accustomed to the extra support through the arch
• Fit true to size
• Good for medium to wide feet
• If you are between sizes, it is recommended that you size down
• Man-made materials
• Wipe clean with damp cloth, air dry
• Made in China