Pre-recorded videos contain pricing or promotional offers that may have expired. Please note, audio may not be available with all videos.
This item is currently sold out. Please check again at a later date.
For more information, please contact 1-888-2020-888.
From the office to the farmers market, the Mae slid-on loafer from VIONIC™ with ORTHAHEEL® is ready to walk the talk. A delicate bow tied up in the look of suede makes this loafer shoe a classic mix of style and Orthaheel® technology.
• Faux suede bow trim across the vamp
• Features our premium "Active" removable biomechanical orthotic footbed
• Flexible and lightweight rubber outsole with patterned tread helps improve traction
• Lightweight, flexible EVA midsole helps absorb shock, reducing stress on feet, ankles, and knees
• Rubber outsole with wave-patterned tread offers good traction on a variety of surfaces
• Podiatrist-designed, biomechanical orthotic footbed with deep heel cup helps stabilize, support, and realign feet back to their natural position
• Helps to relieve common causes of heel pain and knee pain, related to over-pronation and flat feet
• An ideal complementary option for orthotic or arch support wearers, particularly at home on hard flat floors
• Received APMA Seal of Acceptance
• Approved by the American Podiatry Association and recommended by internationally-recognized pioneer of integrative medicine, Dr. Andrew Weil, M.D.
• Over 100,000 VIONIC™ with ORTHAHEEL® products have been sold at The Shopping Chanel since its launch in 2009!
• From the #1 selling and doctor recommended foot orthotic product in Australia and the UK
• Best when initially worn for short periods for the first week to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support
• Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive
• Approximately 1" H heel
• Fit: true to size
• Whole and half sizes 5, 6 thru 10, 11
• Man-made upper/balance; textile lining
• Mae Slide-On Loafer