Pre-recorded videos contain pricing or promotional offers that may have expired. Please note, audio may not be available with all videos.
This item is currently sold out. Please check again at a later date.
For more information, please contact 1-888-2020-888.
Scaling new heights, the Kelly wedge shoe features a modest two-inch wedge heel and an adjustable back strap to provide superior comfort and support. Faux snakeskin straps and earthy embellishments add to the worldly, feminine appeal.
This pair works best when initially worn for short periods for the first week to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support. Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive.
• Manmade upper, faux snakeskin straps with beaded embellishments
• Soft microfiber-covered footbed
• Faux wood grain covered wedge
• Lightweight, flexible EVA midsole helps absorb shock, reducing stress on feet, ankles, and knees
• Rubber outsole with wave-patterned tread offers good traction on a variety of surfaces
• Podiatrist-designed, biomechanical orthotic footbed with deep heel cup helps stabilize, support, and realign feet back to their natural position
• Helps to relieve common causes of heel pain and knee pain, related to over-pronation and flat feet
• An ideal complementary option for orthotic or arch support wearers, particularly at home on hard flat floors
• Received APMA Seal of Acceptance
• Approved by the American Podiatry Association and recommended by internationally-recognized pioneer of integrative medicine, Dr. Andrew Weil, M.D.
• If you are a half size, it is recommended to order the nearest size down
• Approximately 2"H heel
• Fit: true to size
• Not recommended that these sandals get wet or be submerged in water
• Do not expose to extreme temperatures
• If needed, please wipe off with damp cloth and air dry in room temperature climate
• Orthaheel Kelly Wedge Slide Shoe