Pre-recorded videos contain pricing or promotional offers that may have expired. Please note, audio may not be available with all videos.
This item is currently sold out. Please check again at a later date.
For more information, please contact 1-888-2020-888.
Pamper your feet and sink them into these soft and cozy VIONIC™ with ORTHAHEEL® spa-style slippers at the end of a long day and feel instantly rejuvenated. These luxurious indoor mule slippers have been designed with an award-winning built-in orthotic footbed, which helps to reduce foot fatigue and provides much-needed support when you're wearing them at home.
Working to restore your natural foot function and well-being in every step you take, the podiatrist-designed, biochemically contoured arch support and deep heel cup help to realign your stride and help prevent moderate to excessive pronation. The flexible EVA midsole absorbs shock, reducing stress on your feet, ankles and knees to help heal your sore body. Ultra-comfortable and warm, the footbed is treated with anti-microbial, odour-resistant Ecofresh so you'll feel your best every time you wear them.
From the number one selling and doctor-recommended foot orthotic in Australia and the UK, VIONIC™ with ORTHAHEEL® is approved by the American Podiatry Association and recommended by internationally recognized pioneer of integrative medicine, Dr. Andrew Weil, M.D. VIONIC™ with ORTHAHEEL® has sold over 200,000 products at The Shopping Channel since launching in 2009!
• Features the award-winning built-in orthotic footbed that helps reduce foot fatigue and provides much-needed support around the home
• Adjustable Velcro closure with button detail
• Matt finish fabric uppers with ribbon trim; microfiber terry-covered EVA footbed
• Lightweight, flexible EVA midsole helps absorb shock, reducing stress on feet, ankles and knees
• Non-marking rubber outsole with wave-patterned tread offers good traction on a variety of surfaces
• Podiatrist-designed, biomechanical orthotic footbed with deep heel cup helps stabilize, support and realign feet back to their natural position
• Helps to relieve common causes of heel pain and knee pain, related to over-pronation and flat feet
• An ideal complementary option for orthotic or arch support wearers, particularly at home on hard flat floors
• Received APMA Seal of Acceptance
• Approved by the American Podiatry Association and recommended by internationally-recognized pioneer of integrative medicine, Dr. Andrew Weil, M.D.
• Over 200,000 VIONIC™ with ORTHAHEEL® products have been sold at The Shopping Chanel since its launch in 2009!
• From the #1 selling and doctor recommended foot orthotic product in Australia and the UK
• Best when initially worn for short periods for the first week to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support
• Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive
• Available in women's whole sizes 5-11
• If you are a half size, we recommend ordering the nearest size down
• Fits medium "B" widths
• Do not expose to extreme temperatures
• Care: To clean, wipe away dirt and dust with dry cotton cloth. Do not submerge in water or use solvents to clean products. Commercial dry cleaning on home wash/dry laundry machines are not recommended
• Laura Cozy Button Detail Slipper