Pre-recorded videos contain pricing or promotional offers that may have expired. Please note, audio may not be available with all videos.
This item is currently sold out. Please check again at a later date.
For more information, please contact 1-888-2020-888.
These VIONIC™ with ORTHAHEEL® Men's performance sandals are the ideal motion control footwear for after-sport recovery. Podiatrist-designed, this pair features biomechanical orthotic footbeds with deep heel cups that helps stabilize, support, and realign your feet back to their natural position. They will help to relieve common causes of heel and knee pain, related to over-pronation and flat feet
• Classic leather flip-flop with a soft toe post for a comfortable fit
• Materials: Leather uppers, EVA midsole and VIBRAM outsole
• Lightweight, flexible EVA midsole helps absorb shock, reducing stress on feet, ankles, and knees
• Durable VIBRAM outsole for excellent traction on various surfaces
• An ideal complementary option for orthotic or arch support wearers, particularly at home on hard flat floors
• Received APMA Seal of Acceptance
• Approved by the American Podiatry Association and recommended by internationally-recognized pioneer of integrative medicine, Dr. Andrew Weil, M.D.
• Best when initially worn for short periods for the first week to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support
• Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive
• If you are a half size, it is recommended to order the nearest size up
• Approximately 1"H heel
• Fit: true to size
• To clean, wipe away dirt and dust with a dry cotton cloth
• Do not submerge in water or use solvents to clean products
• Do not expose to extreme temperatures
• Commercial dry cleaning or home wash/dry laundry machines are not recommended
• VIONIC™ with ORTHAHEEL® Men's Bryce Sandal