What is Diamonelle?
• Diamonelle is a synthetic stone that most closely resembles a diamond and it is the best quality cubic zirconia jewellery money can buy.
• Diamonelle is graded in colour, clarity, & cut similar to the way diamonds are graded.
• Diamonelle uses only Signity or Triple A Grade well cut stones for its jewellery.
• Diamonelle stones are cut to maximize brilliance while the average cut of a diamond may not be ideally proportioned to maximize brilliance.
• Diamonelle is made to provide the look and appeal of real diamonds at just a fraction of the cost.
• The difference between Diamonelle and real diamonds can only be determined by an expert and then, only with special equipment.