Pre-recorded videos contain pricing or promotional offers that may have expired. Please note, audio may not be available with all videos.
This item is currently sold out. Please check again at a later date.
For more information, please contact 1-888-2020-888.
What it is:
ZenSit is the world's first pocket-portable sensory integration therapy seat specially engineered to help enable children with ADHD or other conditions to satisfy their sensory integration needs anywhere they sit.
Who it is for:
This item is customizable to suit individual needs.
What it does:
For the first time, children with special needs no longer have to suffer from the lack of room to wiggle while sitting outside of home and school. They will find comfort anywhere they sit — in movie theatres, stadiums, restaurants, hotels, cars, on buses airplanes or at concerts. ZenSit has brought freedom back to children with special needs.
What else you need to know:
• Works anywhere, even onboard an airplane
• Easy set up & instantly customizable
• Super portable; fits in any school bag
• Helps children improve sitting posture
• 100% safe, no fall and roll-away risk
• Weighs 0.3 lb (120g)
• Measures 11" long, 5" wide and 0.5" high
What is included:
• ZenSit Pocket Portable Back Support
• User Instructions